What does it mean to be a KBIA member?
Being a KBIA member sure does have it’s perks. Not only are you supporting an exemplary summer enrichment program for children, you are also eligible for the following list of incredibly fun activities:
Allowed to register for…
- Over 50 classes are offered a la carte at our picturesque seaside property, to registered members only during Weeks 2 thru 8 of the summer
- Adult lap swim sessions at the KBIA outdoor pool
- Yoga classes on the KBIA lawn (ages 15+)
- Movie nights
Invited to (no registration required)…
- Twice-daily free-swim sessions at the KBIA outdoor pool
- Weekly campfire beach BBQ
- Family weekend sailing and kayaking at the KBIA docks in the cove
- Monthly Watersports, BBQ, and Awards
Members are also invited to be listed in the annual Membership Directory that is mailed out to all members in the Fall. The MD includes lists of past award winners, donors, and membership contact information.
We welcome non-members to sign up for classes during Week 1 without paying a membership fee, so spread the word to those interested in trying us out!
See you at the beach!