Thank you for your interest in joining KBIA!
Limited on-site classes:
- Open to members only
- Limited spots will be given to registrations already submitted
- Priced a la carte
- Details and registration for classes are coming soon.
- Classes include:
- Island & Seaside Exploration
- Marine Biology
- Family Cove Walks
- Sand Creations
- Sand Castle Building
- Waterfront activities are available on a single household sign-up basis
- Class schedules can be found in the 2020 Onsite Classes
- Registration process and pricing can be found in the 2020 Waterfront Registration Page
- Classes expected to start July 6:
- Stand Up Paddleboard (ages 9+)
- Kayaking (ages 7+; at least one parent must attend)
- Private Sail lessons (ages 7+)
- Supervised Sail (ages 10+ or younger if an older “crew” member attends)
Become a 2021 Member and help us see the summer of 2022
- With this membership you get:
- Free access to 2021 Season programming
- If you sign up by July 1, you get EARLY ACCESS to registration for 2021 Season. Registration will begin April 15, 2021 but join us this summer as a member and receive access on April 1, 2021!
- To become a member you can REGISTER ONLINE.
- Alternatively, print and mail the MEMBERSHIP FORM
The KBIA office is open for the 2021 season on June 21. If you have questions regarding classes or registration prior to opening, please contact us via email at [email protected]. We hope you join our 2021 KBIA summer!