Thank you for your interest in joining KBIA!
The 110th season at KBIA may look different, but we are still here. To start the summer, KBIA will offer an abbreviated amount of classes both virtual (starting June 22) and on-site (starting July 1) to members only.
KBIA digital community network:
- Free to all members
- Details and registration for virtual classes/event schedule can be found in the 2020 Digital Classes
- Online classes from June 22 to July 10
- For two age groups: Ages 4-6 and Ages 7+
- KBIA instructors to provide live classes, classes will also be recorded and available to view at a later time
- Parent/student feedback requested – let us know how we are doing and we may extend further into the summer!
- Weekly themed virtual events
- Movie nights
- Combined tween and teen night
- Family game night
- Happy hour for parents
Limited on-site classes:
- Open to members only
- Limited spots will be given to registrations already submitted
- Priced a la carte
- Details and registration for classes can be found in the 2020 Onsite Classes
- Classes include:
- Island & Seaside Exploration
- Marine Biology
- Family Cove Walks
- Sand Creations
- Sand Castle Building
- Waterfront activities are available on a single household sign-up basis
- Class schedules can be found in the 2020 Onsite Classes
- Registration process and pricing can be found in the 2020 Waterfront Registration Page
- Classes expected to start July 6:
- Stand Up Paddleboard (ages 9+)
- Kayaking (ages 7+; at least one parent must attend)
- Private Sail lessons (ages 7+)
- Supervised Sail (ages 10+ or younger if an older “crew” member attends)
Become a 2020 Member and help us see the summer of 2021
- With this membership you get:
- Free access to 2020 Season programming
- If you sign up by July 1, you get EARLY ACCESS to registration for 2021 Season. Registration will begin April 15, 2021 but join us this summer as a member and receive access on April 1, 2021!
- Sign up online: https://app.etapestry.com/onlineforms/KennebunkBeachImprovementAs/membership.html
- Alternatively, print and mail the MEMBERSHIP FORM
The KBIA office is open for the 2020 season on June 15. If you have questions regarding classes or registration prior to opening, please contact us via email at [email protected]. We hope you join our 2020 KBIA summer!